Do I need a Mexican Car Permit?


You only need a mexican car permit if you plan to drive in mainland Mexico beyond the border areas, or plan to transport a vehicle by ferry from Baja California to mainland Mexico. Permits are not required for travel on the Baja California peninsula. Car permits cot between $32.00 and $49.50 and you can obtain them at any Mexican Consulate.

If you have a question, please contact us at 1-800-680-0707.

3 thoughts on “Do I need a Mexican Car Permit?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar