State Of Illinois

In Addition to Getting an SR22 Filing, What Else do I need to do to Reactivate my Driver’s License?

In Order To Reinstate Your License, You Must Do One Of The Following: If the cause of the SR22 is a “Judgment” you must either pay the full amount of the judgment or obtain a court order agreeing to pay the judgment in installments to the plaintiff’s attorney or the Clerk of the Cook County Circuit Court. It is important that you make sure you receive a certified, file-stamped copy of a “Satisf...
Read More
Skip to toolbar