About our Life Insurance
Leave your Loved Ones with Memories, Not Bills
The average cost of a funeral, as of July, 2004, is $6,500.00*, and this does not include cemetery costs.
- Many count on this protection to help pay for final expenses, unpaid medical bills, outstanding loans and credit card payments.
- Even if you already have life insurance, you may still be underinsured. Inflation may have cut its value dramatically, so the insurance you bought even a few years ago may not be enough.
You Can’t Be Turned Down!
If you’re between the ages of 50 and 85 (in most states), you are guaranteed acceptance for this life insurance. There are no health questions to answer…no physical exam to take. We can guarantee your acceptance because of a two-year limited benefit period.
- Lock in a rate that will never increase and a benefit that will never decrease due to age.
- Coverage can’t be cancelled. As long as you pay your premium, only you can cancel your coverage.
- Coverage builds cash value after the first year.
- New programs for people 18 – 55.
» Download Life Insurance Brochure (PDF)
Just give us a call at 1-800-680-0707 or have one of our agents call you. Our friendly and professional insurance agents are available to talk to you Monday – Friday from 8:00A – 6:00P Central Time.
* National Funeral Directors Association, NFDA Fact Sheets, 2004
Other Insurance from Urban Insurance Agency
Urban Insurance Agency offers a wide range of insurance products to meet your needs.