Looking for Tow Truck Insurance, Turn to Urban Insurance.
Our expert staff has been a dependable source for Towing Insurance for over 60 years. We understand the requirements that the Secretary of State has placed on Flatbeds and Tow-Trucks prior to granting them the “TW” plates needed to operate a towing company. Whether your company specializes in towing, auto transport, salvage, or if you do work as a repossessor, collateral recovery or relocation services; Urban Insurance will find you the coverage you need at the lowest rates. While many companies are pulling back from offering Tow Truck coverage, for example, many companies have stopped offering insurance for businesses that do repossession work, Urban Insurance still has a variety of companies to provide your Towing business with the coverage you need at the lowest rates. We have been doing this by constantly maintaining contracts with a multitude of companies that we believe provide our customers the coverage they need at the lowest prices
- Tow Truck Liability Insurance: Coverage for what the policyholder is legally obligated to pay because of bodily injury or property damage caused to another person.
- Physical damage insurance: Portion of an auto insurance policy that covers damage to the policyholder’s truck involving a collision (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft. For Commercial trucks the rate is based on a % of the “Stated Value.”
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance:
- Garage service insurance: Optional garage liability insurance is designed specifically for businesses that offer towing services or service stations. It provides coverage for any damages that may be sustained by a vehicle in service while it is parked or being stored in a covered location. These damages can include those caused by fire, theft, vandalism or even collisions.
- On-hook towing insurance: Also GKLL) The “On- Hook” coverage must be no less than $25,000. This covers damages to the vehicle being towed.
- When it comes to Tow Truck Insurance, Urban Insurance Agency,LLC has the coverages you need at hte lowest price.
- Additional Protection:
- Owned Autos – provides protection for claims arising out of ownership.
- Hired Autos – provides protection for a vehicle you or your employee rent or borrow for business.
- Non-Owned Autos – provides protection for partners, employees, or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Temporary Substitute Autos – provides protection when your owned auto is disabled and you’re using another vehicle temporarily.
- Newly Acquired Autos – provides protection for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
- Light Trailers – provides protection for trailers designed for highway use weighing 3.500 pounds or less pulled by a truck or private passenger auto.
If you have a question, please Click here or call us at 1-800-680-0707
Urban Insurance Agency, LLC 800 W Huron St #301, Chicago, IL 60642 312-664-8088
Urban Insurance is proud to announce being awarded an A+ rating with the BBB.